DR. LELAND PATRON - Chiropractic Physician
Leland Patron, BS, MS, DC, ART is a licensed Chiropractic Physician in the state of Washington who serves Everett's surrounding communities, and many other areas throughout the Northwest.
DR. LELAND PATRON AT RUCKER CHIROPRACTIC PERFORMANCE & REHABILITATION RECEIVES 2022 BEST OF EVERETT CHIROPRACTOR AWARD!
Dr. Patron uses a variety of chiropractic adjusting techniques in his practice:
Dr. Patron relocated his family to the Pacific Northwest from Southern California in 2007. Dr. Patron purchased Rucker Avenue Chiropractic Center now doing business as Rucker Chiropractic Performance & Rehabilitation. This chiropractic clinic has been in Everett for more than 60 years and has a remarkable reputation with continued patient loyalty from generation to generation. Dr. Patron is committed to the highest standards of excellence and clinical competence.
We offer superior healthcare by encouraging patients to achieve optimum overall health. Dr. Patron is dedicated to helping people in the Pacific Northwest live happy, healthy and active lifestyles.
He treats a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions and devotes part of his practice to rehabilitation for auto and work injuries, and performance for athletes. Dr. Patron's unique sports background gives him a deep understanding of your injuries and the most effective treatments. This, together with his Certification as a Masters level Active Release Technique (ART) Provider, has allowed him to refine his treatment of musculoskeletal and athletic injuries to the highest level. Dr. Patron has extensive experience in sports chiropractic techniques and soft tissue recovery. Over the past several years, Dr. Patron has had the opportunity to treat at different athletic venues such as IRONMAN Triathalon and the Seattle Marathon. He also treats many College and High School Elite Athletes in the surrounding area.
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry - University of California, Riverside, California (1993)
- 3 Years Medical Education & Emergency Training - University of Santo Tomas, Philippines School of Medicine (1996)
- Masters of Science in Healthcare Management - Loma Linda Univeristy, California (2000)
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Southern California University of Health Sciences, California (SCUHS) 2008
POST GRADUATE TRAINING
- Credentialed as a Master in Active Release Techniques (ART) for spine, upper extremity, lower extremity, peripheral long tract nerve entrapment, and complex protocols.
- Credentialed in Active Release Techniques (ART) as a Certified IRONMAN Triathalon Provider.
- Certified in the following continuing education courses: Advanced Upper Extremity & Spinal Adjusting, Exercise Strength & Conditioning, First Aid/BBP (HIV)/CPR (Infant/Child/Adult), Industrial / Workers' Compensation Rehabilitation, Diagnosis of Advanced Traumatic Injuries, and Clinical Nutrition.
Dr. Patron's extensive experience provide him with a unique skill set that he is able to execute in his private practice.
Dr. Patron likes to spend his free time with his wife, twin boys, and Samoyed dogs anywhere near the water's edge of the Puget Sound. We are a very active family that enjoys all outdoor activities in the PNW.